× Welcome to the For Sale forum!

A forum to sell all your boatie bits. This forum is publicly visible.

Europe GBR 394

2 months 4 weeks ago #1 by Tim Laws
Europe GBR 394 was created by Tim Laws
International Europe GBR 394 - £950 ono

I'm selling my Europe to buy a slightly newer one. I'm hoping it might stay in the club so I have another one to compete against. Happy to give any help and advice to get a new Europiste started and can probably be a bit flexible on price too...
  • Winner hull - built 1991 - Good condition. Recently sanded and polished back to a nice smooth surface. One neat repair (predates my ownership) on the port side at the bow.

• Two sails, one by WB and by Green. The WB is the more recent of the two. Both are well used but fine for training and club racing.

• Rudder with ally stock and carbon tiller extension - good condition

• Centreboard - a few small repairs but otherwise good condition

• Boom

• Carbon mast - I'm not sure of the make and model of the mast as the builders plaque has been previously removed. I sail at about 75kg and the mast seems to match this well, so I'd guess it's good for someone in the 65-75kg range.

• All control lines and block in good condition and work well.

• Trolley - cradle recently re-covered in astroturf.

• Boom-up cover - old but still serviceable.

• Measurement Certificate

The boat will be available sometime in early June (when its replacement arrives). Happy to sort out viewings/test sails for anyone interested - or come and have a chat on a race day.

Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.