Welcome to the General Topics forum!

A forum for all for all general topics. This forum is publicly visible.

Sailing Program

More
1 year 6 months ago#6541by Ben Cutler-Sharp
Sailing Program was created by Ben Cutler-Sharp
Hi

i know lots has been going on with the hmbehind the scenes stuff on the website but I cannot seem to access the sailing program on my iphone. Comes up with the 404 not found error

anything I need to do to fix it?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago#6542by Mark Elkington
Replied by Mark Elkington on topic Sailing Program
Hi Ben

I think you are trying to access the programme page from the Mini Quick Links menu.  Neither the programme or results page work from there - because I forgot there was such a thing as the Mini Quick Links menu.  If you access the main site on your phone and go to the programme (or latest results) link on the main menu it should work (at least it does on my iphone).

Anybody know how to access the Mini Quick Links menu when not using a phone? - really difficult to debug the problem using a phone (or maybe I'm just old)

Mark
Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Mark Elkington.

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago#6543by Mark Elkington
Replied by Mark Elkington on topic Sailing Program
Ben 
I think it is working now - just checked on my iphone and both the programme and latest results are available from the "mini quick links" menu.  I updated the menus 3 hours ago, but nothing happened immediately because I think the cloudflare content delivery system we use takes a little while to catch up.
Mark
Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Mark Elkington.

More
1 year 6 months ago#6544by Ben Cutler-Sharp
Replied by Ben Cutler-Sharp on topic Sailing Program
Thank you Mark, it’s definitely working on quick links which is great although I still get the same error on the home page.