Welcome to the General Topics forum!

A forum for all for all general topics. This forum is publicly visible.

2024 Water Sports Sessions

More
4 months 3 weeks ago#7416by Paul Kelley
2024 Water Sports Sessions was created by Paul Kelley
Dear Members, the Water Sports Sessions have once again proved enormously popular over the summer and this summer the club thought it would be nice to have some experienced sailors and members on hand, to offer support and assistance during these sessions for members taking part . This included help with rigging, offering local knowledge and advice, launching, recovery and instruction . 

I was and am greatly indebted to all those members who kindly came forward to volunteer and support this years sessions and with next years programme now available, we are keen to seek volunteers in advance for next years sessions . As you can see from the rota below, our club President, Vyv Game and Flag Captain and Vice President, Simon Greenslade have already very kindly volunteered and I would be most thankful and indeed, grateful if any members would also like to support any of the remaining sessions . The support is entirely informal in nature and can actually be a very pleasant way of spending a few hours down at the club, supporting other members enjoy their sailing .

If you think you would like volunteer and help, please do let me know .

[email protected] 

April - 13th 10.00 Simon Greenslade Paul Kelley
April - 27th 10.00
May - 11th 10.00
May 18th - 15.00
June 15th - 12.30 Simon Greenslade Vyv Game 
July 20th - 17.00
August 24th - 10.00
September 14th - 15.00 Vyv Game Paul Kelley
October 5th - 10.00

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.