Join Starcross Yacht Club
- Thinking of joining SYC?
- Membership and Subscriptions
- Winter memberships
- Berths at SYC
- Moorings at SYC
If you are thinking about becoming a member of Starcross Yacht Club, then why not come down to the club and pay us a visit? The best day to visit is usually on a Sunday race day and the times of races can be found in our online programme. There's a map of where SYC is located together with directions.
If you don't know any existing members then you may like to give the Membership Secretary a ring so you can be shown round the club and introduced to other members and club officers.
- You can join online.
- Alternatively, you can see a list of our current Subscription prices here or download a Membership Application Form or renewal form and send or e-mail it to the Membership Secretary.
- Please note that to reduce costs, the Club prefers applications to be made online.
- The Club aims to complete the approval process within 14 days.
- Once approved and payment received you will be sent a welcome pack including your key.
- We have approximately 35 moorings suitable for boats up to about 29’ LOA in the “Salmon Pool” area close to the Starcross YC slipway.
- These are mostly drying moorings although some 15 or so of these have between 0.5 to 1.5m at LWOS. (The mooring area is generally soft mud to shingle sea bed)
- In addition, there are 9 semi-drying moorings downstream from Starcross YC in the “Perch Pool” area which are spaced further apart and are suitable for boats that can take the ground up to about 36’ LOA.
- For further details and application contact the Cruiser Secretary (Moorings).