A forum to sell all your boatie bits. This forum is publicly visible.
For sale: Tender / outboard / sailing gear
- Aidan Whiteley
- Topic Author
Seago 230 ECO Inflatable, 2.30m., max. 2 persons
Good condition, carefully maintained, wintered under cover.
Bought new June 2018, little used. Adjustable transom wheels fitted.
Suzuki DT 2.2 2HP, 2-stroke Outboard
With Handbook and tool kit.
General Sailing Gear & Equipment
- Navy blue Sailing Bag(Typhoon) £10.
- Sailing Jacket, Gill Keywest OS2J, Medium size, good condition £15.
- Over-trousers, Gill, good condition £15.
[Both the above as a pair = £25]
- Clip-on safety Harness £10.
- Life jacket, Crewfit Sport 165, (needs service) (£15)
- Buoyancy Aid (Laser), Small size, £5.
- Ocean Signal EDF1 Electronic Distress Flare £15.
- (‘Humm Line’ (seagull deterrent!) F.o.c.
- (Local charts, dividers. F.o.c.
Posted on behalf of John Bennett from Lympstone Sailing Club
Tel. 01395 279649
Photo and video credits: Videos and photographs on this web site are © Tim Laws, Richard Fryer, Steve McDonald, Pete Browne, Eamon Tyrrell and Aidan Whiteley, and may not be reproduced without the owner's permission. Contact one of the website admins if required.