Welcome to the For Sale forum!

A forum to sell all your boatie bits. This forum is publicly visible.

B14 764 for sale

More
1 year 3 months ago#6674by Tony Blackmore
B14 764 for sale was created by Tony Blackmore
B14 764 for sale A rare opportunity to buy an Ovington epoxy hulled B14. A well looked after boat with all the latest fittings and bits of string! Fitted out with Ronstan fittings and Kingfisher ropes throughout. While I’ve owned this boat the following parts have been replaced. Centreboard, boom, mast, wings (carbon fibre), tramps, deck grip, rudder bar. A new mast was fitted just a few years ago, with new carbon fibre wings in 2015. It also has C2 tiller extensions, a recent new cover and aluminium launching trolley. Recent work has included foil alignment and mast set up. This boat is going quicker now than it ever has. Everything works as it should and is ready to sail and win. There are too many sails to list. There is a decent set of Ullmans and a set of Norths (currently set up for Norths) that will be included with the boat. I also have a new set of Norths (about a year old) that have only been used for champs which we can negotiate over! The boat hasn’t been sailed since Sept (Damaged shoulder!) but is at the club and ready to be seen and sailed. I would love to see the boat sold within the club so we have 4 B14s! Priced to sell - £6000Tony BlackmoreO7977 5I2673
764 ullman.jpg
b14 764.jpg
b14 grey.jpg
B14-Logo.JPG
Barnsie Garda.jpg

Tony
B14 788 - Admiral Trailers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago#6675by Tony Blackmore
Replied by Tony Blackmore on topic B14 764 for sale
PS. The picture at the bottom isn't me but Barnsie and Char, who used to sail with me at SYC.
This is the final finish line at Lake Garda in 2016 Worlds.
We're off to Lake Garda again this year.
IT COULD BE YOU!!!

Tony

More
1 year 3 months ago#6678by crispin Taylor
Replied by crispin Taylor on topic B14 764 for sale
Hi Tony, I guess between us and Russ we can offer B14 tuition/crew-helm swop for anyone that might be interested but a bit worried about sailing one..?
we know what great boats they are and also what fun the the worlds will be in July!

More
1 year 2 months ago#6725by Tony Blackmore
Replied by Tony Blackmore on topic B14 764 for sale
Sold!
[img

Tony