Welcome to the General Topics forum!

A forum for all for all general topics. This forum is publicly visible.

Evening Series 2

More
2 years 10 months ago#5195by david bartlett
Evening Series 2 was created by david bartlett
Please can my entry be checked as I'm not  sure why I should be missing from the results tonight.  I was probably the last person to register an entry on system in the members room 
I did sail 2 rounds but didn't get a horn at the finish so I had assumed that I was possibly OCS. I was the first boat to finish in the slow handicap fleet.
Thanks
Dave Bartlett

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago#5196by Mark Elkington
Replied by Mark Elkington on topic Evening Series 2
Hi Dave - I'm taking a look at this.  Any guess on how far ahead in time you were on the next boat to finish.

Mark

More
2 years 10 months ago#5197by Mark Elkington
Dave

I can confirm that you did signon on - 32 seconds before the deadline ;-)  (the warning gun for the first start).
Robin/June collected the last entrants 46 seconds before the deadline - so they missed your entry by 14 seconds.  

So I'll try and add you back into the results.  I'll need to know who was the next boat in the slow handicap fleet to finish and estimate of your finishing time compared to another boat and confirmation from someone else that this is a good estimate.  The boats you were likely to have finished near would be 

Michael Bagge - Laser  - 17
Tom Reed - RS200 - 1551
Tim Coombe - Hornet - 2077 

regards

Mark

More
2 years 10 months ago#5198by david bartlett
Replied by david bartlett on topic Evening Series 2
Thanks for looking at this Mark.
I believe my elapsed time would be in the region of 33.08 as I completed the second lap 5 seconds ahead of Crispin and Guy in the Fast Handicap. They thought their finish signal was for me and continued to sail another round. Hopefully Crispin will recall.

More
2 years 10 months ago#5199by Mark Elkington
Great - being so close makes it easy to sort out - I did wonder why Crispin was heading off on the 4th of 3 laps!.  I agree that would put you at 00:33:08 elapsed time.

I will make that change to the results.  If anyone believes this is not correct please post here.

regards

Mark

More
2 years 10 months ago#5200by Mark Elkington
Done