Welcome to the General Topics forum!

A forum for all for all general topics. This forum is publicly visible.

RS 400 for Sale

More
2 years 6 months ago#5475by ralph wogan
RS 400 for Sale was created by ralph wogan
RS 400 1238 with launching trolley and road trailer for sale I am 79 in poor physical condition and no longer able to sail my RS 400 hence the reason for sale.The boat is in good condition it comes withTwo suits of sails both well used, one set has a the black and white spinnaker which was made by Ulman sails it is made of a slightly heaver material, ideal for the very windy days.The deep skirt cover made by Sun and Sail is a cool breath type it is two years old and is in very good condition.The launching trolley is in fair condition.The road trailer which is in very good condition it has been dry stored in a building when not in use.A tool box contains some useful tools and a few spare parts Price £2950If you are interested you can contact me on 07817266464 Ralph Wogan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago#5478by crispin Taylor
Replied by crispin Taylor on topic RS 400 for Sale
Sorry to hear of your poor health being the reason for selling... I'll miss your banter after Sunday racing!

More
2 years 6 months ago#5479by ralph wogan
Replied by ralph wogan on topic RS 400 for Sale
Thanks for your message, I have had a really bad back for some time, it was very difficult moving about the boat quickly.
Ralph

More
2 years 6 months ago#5480by Alistair Glen
Replied by Alistair Glen on topic RS 400 for Sale
Sorry to hear this Ralph. End of an era.